Sunday, March 28, 2010

wings

I decided to post some of my recent drawings.
It's a selection of all the once I did in the last four weeks,
maybe I'll post from now on more frequently....

Excuse the poor quailty,
maybe it would be time to get myself a scanner.
I've taken fotos and they are sometimes pretty bad

The first ones are more conventional drawings,
practising my drawing skills
and not really intending to make them into paintings.
Here are a few examples:





The next are the maaruesk ones.
Hopfully some'll end up as paintings someday.
But they are mostly a drawing exercise, too.


This one is inked... I must admit that it looks better on the internet
but I'm usally not keen enough to ink....
Mayby I'll ink more from now on.


This one has something written on it:
"Thats what artists do, they take risks to create something new."
I was watching the documantary about Frank Gehry
I kinda like this quote of his wife...




















No comments: